I have enabled a new shop plugin for all players to use on the skyblock server! The new commands are as follows:
- /shop : This will open your shop to view what you are selling, or to claim money after you sell an item.
- /sell <price> : This will list whatever you are holding in your hand to sell in your shop for <price>. If you are selling a stack of something (or multiple of something) the price is the amount for one of the item. So if I am holding a stack of 64 dirt in my hand and I do /sell 10 I will list 64 dirt on my shop for $640 (or $10 each).
- /shop <player> : This will open the shop of another player, where you can buy whatever they are selling by right clicking on it.
- /find <item> : Will show everyone that is selling <item> and for how much they are selling it.
Some important things to know about these shops:
- There is a 10% tax to list any items in your shop. You do not get this tax back if you sell the item or remove it from your shop.
- Once you sell an item, a paper will appear in your shop that shows who purchased the item and when. You have to click this paper to get the money for the sale.
- Chest shops are still enabled for the time being, but may be removed in the future.
- The new command to access the admin shop is /market.
- The perks shop will soon have new things available for purchase to add slots to your shop and reduce the tax. Certain levels of donors will have these added automatically (more on that later).